The Pan Arab Palliative Care Conference 2019
14-15 Saffar 1441 / 13-14 October 2019
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Deadline: 15 → 21 September 2019
1. PREPARATION: Title and complete text must appear within the four defined margins. Illustrations are not allowed, but a brief table is permissible. The abstract should be a brief summary of the paper and should include an introductory sentence stating its purpose. A brief description of the work involved and a statement of any conclusions is to be drawn from the work should be included. It is not satisfactory to state, “The results will be discussed.”
2. RESPONSIBILITY: Authors have full responsibility for any statements submitted. Authors are also responsible for proofreading the typed abstract. Authors must disclose and explain any potential conflicts of interest in a separate letter enclosed with the abstract.
3. CHANGES: Once abstracts have been submitted, changes will not be permitted.
4. TITLE: Capitalize all letters. Keep brief, indicating the nature of the investigation.
5. AUTHORS: List last name, then state authors’ names and institutional affiliations. If no institution is involved, list city and state.
6. TEXT: Type in lower case letters. Do not skip a line between title and author(s), and between author(s) and text. Indent beginning paragraph three spaces. The text must be single paragraph. Use only very common abbreviations. Non-proprietary (generic) names are required the first time a drug is mentioned and are to be written in lower case letters.
7. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Abstracts may be submitted in one or both of the following forms:
A. Online submission through the conference website: www.PAPC2019.com
B. Submission to the conference secretaries emails: firstname.lastname@example.org .